Last year, WordCamp London’s 2015 organisers created a comprehensive list of hotels within a walking distance or tube ride away from the venue.
We’ve republished it here for you and hope it’s just as helpful this time – but don’t thank us, thank them!
Please note that the hotels are in no particular order and the travel time shown is based on Google Maps calculations.
- 63 Anson Road, London, N7 0AR
- 23 minutes walking : Google Maps for Charlie Hotel
- Tel: +44 (0) 207 607 8375
- There are also other B&B’s on Anson Road that you can book if Charlie Hotel is full. Queens Hotel and Five Kings Hotel.
- It is budget accommodation though so look elsewhere if you prefer modern and shiny hotel.
- 324 Seven Sisters Road, London, N4 2AP
- 25 minutes walking : Google Maps for Queens Hotel, walking
- 10 minutes via the Piccadilly line : Google Maps for Queens Hotel, tube
- Tel: +44 (0) 208 800 8267
Marion Barnes B&B
- Highbury Terrace, N5 1UP
- 10 minutes walking : Google Maps for Marion Barnes B&B
- Tel: +44 (0) 207 354 3210
Tune Hotel – Kings Cross
- 324 Gray’s Inn Road, London, WC1X 8BU
- 15 minutes via the Piccadilly line : Google Maps for Tune Hotel, Kings Cross
- Chain hotel with three locations all within seconds of each other.
- Kings Cross:
- Other close locations:
There are other hotels around the Finsbury Park and Kings Cross tube stations which are all within 10 minutes ride on the Piccadilly line. We also recommend Imperial London Hotels for hotels in the Central London area.
Feel free to use the comments below to share any good hotel venue deals with the rest of the attendees.